Thursday 26 February 2009

Adriana Lima Is Packing on Pounds

Adriana Lima heavy 1

Now before you start bitching that I am insane to even mention the words “fat” and “Adriana Lima” in the same sentence, take a few things into account. First, Adriana’s mom is a heffer so it’s in her blood. Second, Brazilian women either stay really hot forever or go downhill fast once they hit 30 (I base this on a study I did when I looked through a Brazilian Magazine for 15 minutes. It was a very thorough study). And Finally, I don’t care what you think so shut it. Adriana Lima does look like she’s put on a few. Nothing to go crazy about but I just like to point these things out. C’man, looking at her face you can kind of catch a hint of a double chin.

Adriana Lima heavy 2

Adriana Lima heavy 3

Adriana Lima heavy 4

Adriana Lima heavy 5

No comments:

Post a Comment