Monday 23 February 2009

Adriana Lima Nipple Slip

Adriana Lima Nipple Slip

Hell has frozen over. I want you all to take a pencil and a piece of paper and mark off today as the one and ONLY day I will ever admit to being wrong about judging a woman on her most important features, her looks. Adriana Lima is still the hottest girl ever.

Despite having called Adriana Lima a furry little animal and an absolute mess who will soon be living in Alessandra Ambrosio’s shadow, I have decided to completely retract my statement. In this Emporio Armani White campaign, I have no idea what or who Adriana is selling, but if it was her tight little body in sexy white underwear, I’m sold.

By the way, I didn’t even notice the shirtless male celebrity in these pictures because I was busy concentrating on Adriana Lima’s nipples.

Adriana Lima Sexy PIctures

Adriana Lima Armani Pictures7

Adriana Lima Armani Pictures 5

Adriana Lima Nipple Slip PIctures

Adriana Lima Armani Pictures 2

No comments:

Post a Comment